The Trench Boot in Golden Weatherproof Suede
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 03/3 – 03/23
A timeless silhouette built to the specifications of master craftsmen. The Trench Boot was designed to hold its own no matter where your steps lead. Created to be tough and yet fully rebuildable, this pair will outlast just about anything in your closet.
Responsibly-sourced waterproof suede, a Vibram sole, a Goodyear Storm Welt, and a boot that's 100% resoleable—it certainly isn't the easiest way to make footwear but, like with all our products, we're not interested in easy. We're interested in building for the long haul. So if you're in the market for a pair of boots that can take you from graduation to retirement look no further.
- 4-oz. Golden waterproof suede.
- All boots are made in width D
- Handmade in León, México the shoe making capitol of the world.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Vibram inset mini lug sole.
- Natural leather mid sole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather insole.
- 6 antique brass eyelets with two antique brass speed hooks.
- Fully lined with natural leather.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- Waxed Cotton laces.
- No break-in period.
- Built on the 115 last. Same as our Knox & Moto Boot.
- Weight (Size 9): 3 lbs 2 oz.
- Made in Mexico.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.