The Andie Shirt in Natural Corded Denim$118
The newest addition to our collection of ladies’ shirts, the Andie is work-ready. We’ve taken our familiar Katherine fit and sturdied it up, adding two chest pockets. We see this as a bonus, great for things like bobbie pins, or that Allen wrench you’re always losing.
- 6.25-oz. 100% cotton.
- Reproduction ""corded denim"" from Cone Mills White Oak historic archives to celebrate 110th Anniversary.
- Fabric alternates between twill and plain weave to achieve ""corded"" affect.
- Washed down for a soft, lived in feel.
- Two chest pockets with button-through flaps.
- Japanese Urea buttons.
- French seam construction.
- Relaxed, oversized fit. Size down for a more tailored look.
- Machine wash cold / tumble dry low.
- Made in the California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.