The Short Sleeve Jack in Tree Top Poplin$78 Pre-Sale
- Workshop ends:
- 270% Funded
Don’t be afraid to branch out with our latest Jack, which sacrifices absolutely nothing in the transition from long-sleeve to short-sleeve. It’s slated to ship out right in time for summer and promises to draw attention all season.
This one-of-a-kind custom print was developed by our co-founder and creative director, Mikey Armenta. No matter where you are or what you’re doing, keep a bit of nature close at hand while you're soaking up the sunshine in responsibly made 100% organic cotton.
When the weather gets warm grab this to stay extra cool.
- 4.5-oz 100% organic cotton.
- Custom developed tree print from our Creative Director, Mikey Armenta.
- Signature Jack button down collar.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder.
- Natural buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.