The Rosie Jean in Washed Cone Mills Denim$69
The Rosie is our dream jean. The high rise gives an ultra-feminine shape and legs for days. A straight leg makes this your most wearable jean. Made in a heavy stonewash that reminds us of a crystal clear sky.
13-oz 100% cotton from Cone Mills White Oak in North Carolina, USA in a heavy, even stonewash finish. Ships with a finished hem. Cut to length for a raw edge.
- 13-oz. 100% Cotton, loomed at Cone Mills White Oak in North Carolina.
- Heavy stonewash finish.
- High rise and straight leg silhouette.
- Classic 5-pocket blue jean.
- 10" Front Rise.
- 16" Leg Opening.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Ships with a finished hem. Cut to length for a raw edge.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.