The Long Haul Jacket in Indigo Waffle$188
Not unlike Waffle House's All-Star Special, this Long Haul is a heavy hitting, clear the bases, rarity amongst traditional trucker jackets. Over time, the waffle knit fabric enables intricate fades due to the fabric's peaks and valleys. Indigo dye, like maple syrup, finds solace in the crevices, while exposing the raised threads to the elements and subjecting them to fading. Whether you prefer all-natural or Log Cabin, we can all agree that it's best to make room in the batting order for this Long Haul.
This indigo-dyed 100% cotton waffle woven fabric differentiates itself with a subtle suavity. Given the materials’ weight, we helped jumpstart the ‘breaking-in’ process by running it through a heavy stonewash; giving it the convenience of a ‘just-add-water’ waffle mix with the complexity and nuance of granny’s homemade buttermilk batter.
Best as a spring/summer jacket or a great layering piece.
- 10-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Indigo waffle washed to bring out the beautiful texture of the fabric.
- Two rounded patch chest pockets. Left pocket features pen sleeve.
- Font welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zig-zag reinforcement stitching on under collar and front placket.
- Custom antique copper YKK donut buttons and rivets.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low. Wash with dark colors.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.