The Western Shirt in Hemp Stripe Chambray$89
By popular demand, our Western Shirt is making its triumphant return. All of the details of its forebears are recreated here, including the pointed western back yoke and the slanted chest pockets. This time around, we’ve updated this classic template with a beautiful and bold striped chambray. The west may be won, but there’s still plenty of exploring to do.
This special blend of hemp and organic cotton is rugged—as a shirt built to withstand the wilder corners of the west should be—but it’s also breathable and brushed for softness. You’ll want to wear it every day, so we designed and constructed it to survive anything and everything.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 5-oz. 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton.
- Washed for a soft worn in feel.
- Features our signature California Collar.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with antique brass setting.
- Two flap chest pockets.
- Pointed western back yoke.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Double snap on rounded cuff.
- Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.