The Sierra Parka in Midnight$399
To get a real deal feel for our warmest coat ever, we reached out to our friend Omar who works down the street at Double Rainbow Ice Cream and asked how cold their freezers are maintained. His answer: a bone chilling -11 degrees Fahrenheit. While the photo team came back with stories of hypothermia, Omar told us that he's never been warmer on the job.
Our custom high-loft insulation not only holds the highest insulation rating in its class, but is made entirely from recycled polyester. Less waste, more warmth, all in one go. The water-repellent nylon exterior will hold up to years of wear before showing any signs of use, while the brushed cotton makes throwing on the jacket feel like wrapping up in your favorite blanket just as the snow hits outside. Cap it all off with waterproof YKK zippers, custom snaps, and cord stoppers, and you have the last winter Parka you'll ever need to purchase.
You won’t get cold. Guaranteed.
- 5-oz. 94% nylon, 6% spandex water-repellent shell.
- 7-oz. 100% brushed cotton lining.
- Recycled polyester fill.
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex heavy 2x2 rib.
- Quilted construction.
- Two welt hand warmer pockets with snap flaps.
- Two lower patch pockets with snap flaps.
- Storm flap with hidden snaps.
- YKK waterproof zipper.
- Dark gunmetal Taylor Stitch bear snaps.
- Dark gun metal cord stoppers.
- Rib knit inset inside of sleeve.
- Three piece hood for ease of movement.
- Two interior welt pockets.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.