The Camp Pant in Bedford Corduroy$79
Add a subtle hint of texture to your rotation without losing the durability you’ve come to expect from our Camp Pant. The lauded fit and styling return in an eye-catching (and resilient) Bedford Cord, just in case you needed more options.
Bedford Cord (distinct from, but similar to, corduroy) is a super durable fabric that has been a staple in the world of workwear for decades. The US Navy made frequent use of the weave (pairing it with a water-repellent cotton) in regulation flight jackets during the first half of the 20th century. This stuff is tough.
- 12-oz. 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex Bedford Corduroy.
- Same beloved fit as our Chore Pant.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Custom printed San Francisco vintage map pocketing.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- 36" inseam.
- Machine wash cold & tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.