The Oxford in Whiskey$179
Oxfords not Brogues? When both are handmade with natural leather in Leon, Mexico, who are we to say one way or the other? What we can say, however, is that the fewer the shoe’s details, the less there is to hide behind. Laying it out for all to see, this Oxford is tastefully designed, deliberately crafted, and flawlessly constructed. There's absolutely no need mask a shoe this elegant with adornment.
We assembled the all-star team when developing this shoe. Under the coaching and guidance of famed footwear manufacturing facility, Dante, in Leon, Mexico, we lead off with a 4 oz. genuine leather, back it up with a cork insole and stainless steel shank, and round it out with single needle lockstitched seams and a Goodyear welt construction. The heavy hitting doesn’t stop there, the depth of our line up finishes off with the shoe’s resoleable construction for when the game drags on and fresh reserves are necessary.
- 4-oz. Natural Chrome Dyed leather.
- All shoes are made in width D.
- Handmade in León, México the shoe making capital of the world.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Natural leather sole with natural rubber reinforced heel.
- Natural leather midsole and welt.
- Fully lined with natural leather.
- Cork insole with stainless steel shank.
- Single needle lockstitch construction.
- Round waxed cotton laces.
- No break-in period.
- Built on the 115 last. Same as our Knox & Moto Boot.
- Made in Mexico.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.