The Utility Glove in Natural Deerskin$80
This product is temporarily out of stock. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Get a grip with these deerskin gloves, made in the USA since 1890.
- Heavyweight Deerskin Leather.
- Roughout leather on top of hand, smooth leather on the palm.
- Deerskin gloves are soft and supple yet more durable than cowhide gloves.
- Elastic on back of glove to ensure proper fit.
- Keystone thumb insert provides greater comfort, mobility, and provides additional reinforcement where glove receives most wear.
- 2" extended wrist for greater coverage/protection of the wrist.
- Complete single needle and double needle lockstitch construction
- Exclusively made by family owned glove marker since 1890.
- Proudly Made in USA.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.