The Mariner Peacoat in Ash Donegal Lambswool$298
In a sea of fleeting fashions, the peacoat has stood the test of time, keeping sailors cozy as far back as 1723. Whether worn on the weekend with jeans and a crisp button-down or draped over a slinky slip dress on cool evenings, this timeless topper will be a wardrobe staple.
19-oz. Italian Boiled Lambswool
For centuries, lambswool has been the fabric of choice for even the most extreme expeditioners. It’ll absorb twice its weight in water before reaching its saturation point, making it well worth its weight in gold on a soggy day.
We opted for a donegal-flecked iteration of this tried-and-true fabric, which provides a subtly colored and textured finish to boot.
- 19-oz. Italian boiled lambswool.
- Classic double breasted shape with foldover collar.
- Custom Taylor Stitch anchor buttons.
- Two welted handwarmer pockets.
- Boxy, borrowed-from-the-boys fit. Size down for a tailored look.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Proudly made in California.