The Curator Pant
Our new favorite pant. A throwback to the off duty ease and modern polish of a men's chino. Striking the perfect balance between slim and slouchy. Washed for a lived-in look.
8-oz. Navy 100% Japanese Cotton Twill
Sourced from the finest Japanese mills. It boosts a smooth hand that resists wrinkling, a subtle hint of luster and an oh-so crisp drape.
- 100% Japanese Cotton Twill. 8-oz. Navy.
- Single button closure and zip fly.
- Side seam and back welt pockets.
- Japanese Urea button on waistband and back right pocket.
- Pockets & binding in 6-oz. Japanese Chambray.
- 28" inseam.
- YKK antique brass zipper.
- Proudly handmade in California.
- Model is 5'8" and wearing a size 2.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.