The Beach Jacket in Indigo Chambray
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 06/2 – 06/6
The perfect spring jacket that can handle the elements. With the classic silhouette of a casual raincoat, and built from our custom dry waxed canvas, the water-repellent Beach Jacket is just that.
Halley Stevenson is the oldest provider of waxed fabrics in the U.K. having made them since 1864. Our 10 oz. proprietary dry waxed fabric is ready for the elements but light enough for when the weather starts to warm up. We essentially beefed up your old favorite chambray shirt and put a dry wax finish on it to turn it into your favorite rain jacket.
- 10-oz. Halley Stevenson fabric.
- Custom developed for Taylor Stitch.
- 50% Cotton, 50% Nylon
- Dry/light wax to increase water repellency and wind-resistance.
- Top and side entry pockets.
- YKK antique brass 2 way zipper.
- Custom antique brass YKK snaps.
- Adjustable cuff with snap closure.
- Three piece draw string hood to allow for ease of movement.
- Fits true to size.
- Spot Clean.
- Proudly Made in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.