Can I return an item I purchased Last Call?
Last Call items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, barring any serious defects in the product.
What is your return policy?
You can return an item for a full refund or store credit within 60 days of having received it. There are some exceptions, though.
- We get that some items require a few try-ons—raw denim especially. We want you to be confident and comfortable wearing any Taylor Stitch garment, so please, make sure it’s the right fit. Just keep in mind that anything you return needs to be in re-sellable condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered).
- If something funny happens with an item, just reach out to us. We’ll make it right.
- Last Call items cannot be accepted for a return.
How do I make an exchange or return?
- Open your Shipping confirmation or Delivery confirmation email pertaining to the order you wish to exchange or return. If you can’t find any of these emails, call or chat us and we’ll help!
- Click “Initiate your return” in your email.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return and select a ‘reason’ for each item. If you are making an exchange, please type the product name exactly as it appears on our site into the search bar at the bottom of the page.
- Box your item up. If you’re returning from the domestic US, send the package off with the self-generated shipping label. Return shipping is complimentary within the continental US. If you’re returning from overseas, we ask that you cover that cost. Please begin the process by obtaining a return authorization (by clicking the link in your shipping confirmation email), and include the authorization in your return package. Items can be sent back to:
Attn: TAYLOR STITCH
Shipnotice (obtain from your return authorization)
1334 San Mateo Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080-6501
… And feel free to include a fun note for us to hang up at the office!
- Finally, if you have any concerns, call or chat us! We too are customers of Taylor Stitch and would be happy to answer any questions related to fit, fabric or product in general.
To make an exchange or return either domestically or from overseas, please click the link in your shipping confirmation email to start the process.
Before you make your exchange, if you have sizing questions, get in touch with us! Live help is available on our web chat and on the phone. If we're outside of business hours, please send us an email and we'll get back to you as fast as humanly possible.
Please allow 7 business days to process an exchange or return. A refund to your credit card may take up to five days to be credited to your statement, depending on your bank.
How long does the exchange/return process take?
If everything runs like clockwork, the entire process takes two weeks. You can quickly send your item back, since it is a self-serve system. Once you send an item back, it typically will reach us within 3-7 business days, if sent within the domestic US. Up to 7 business days are required for us to process a return or exchange once receiving your item(s). Please note that once we refund your funds to your credit card for a return, this credit may take up to 7 business days to reappear to your statement, depending on who you bank with. Once your exchange has shipped, we’ll notify you, and you should receive it within 3–7 business days.
Can I return an item for store credit?
If you would like store credit, please select the “store credit” option when you submit your request for a return. We will issue your store credit in the form of a gift card that will be sent to you via email.