The Long Haul Jacket in Wool Beach Cloth
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 02/11 – 03/3
It’s not easy to strike a balance between form and function, but our newest Long Haul Jacket hits the mark. Don’t let the stunning, textural finish of this custom-developed fabric fool you — it’s both resilient and seriously warm. When the weather outside is frightful, you’ll be ready.
Trust us, this so-called beach cloth’s applications expand well beyond the seaside. Famously impenetrable, this blend was a closet staple in the early 20th century, especially among outdoorsy types and those who worked with their hands. We think they were onto something.
- 14-oz. 50% wool, 40% cotton, 10% nylon.
- Fabric custom developed for Taylor Stitch.
- Brushed interior.
- Two rounded patch pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Dry Clean only.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.