The Field Jacket in Dark Olive Beeswaxed Canvas
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 11/17 – 12/7
Our quintessential field jacket has been completely overhauled with a brand new fit. Classic utility style designed for everyday wear. The tailored shape and hardy waxed cotton make it both stylish and practical.
6.25-oz. Beeswaxed Cotton
Tightly spun cotton yarns impregnated with a natural beeswax treatment for incredible water repellency.
10-oz. 100% British Cotton Moleskin
Moleskin is woven and sheared to create a feel and appearance that is similar to felt or chamois. It’s softness, durability, wind-repellence will provide a rich warmth that keeps the elements at bay.
- 6.25-oz. Halley Stevenson Beeswaxed waxed cotton canvas.
- Custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproof fabrics since 1864.
- 10-oz. British cotton moleskin collar and lining.
- Sleeves lined in Poly Taffeta.
- Moleskin lined collar stand, collar, inside cuffs, under pocket flaps.
- Stand collar.
- Fits true to size.
- Water and wind repellent.
- 2 front gusseted snap-closure pockets.
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-closure.
- Antique brass YKK 2 way zipper w/leather pulls.
- Custom TS antique brass YKK snaps.
- Spot clean only.
- Handmade in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above.