The Katherine in Blue Merino 4S Chambray
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 04/24 – 04/28
Our classic shirt with the added natural performance of merino and the stretch of Sorona. All the give you need while reaching for the handle bars to go with it. Go ahead, move freely and feel the soft goodness of this fabric against your skin.
Merino 4S is a blend of 70% Merino and 30% Sorona. Sorona is a plant-based fiber that increases softness, tensile strength and enables fabrics to stretch while retaining its shape.
- 6.5-oz. 70% Merino, 30% Sorona®, custom developed for Taylor Stitch
- Merino wool provides excellent moisture management, effective temperature regulation, odor control, and stain resistance.
- Sorona® fiber is a new development that improves upon the best qualities of nylon and polyester. It increases the strength and durability of the merino fiber while adding natural stretch to the fabric.
- Extended tail that stays tucked in and look great untucked.
- Soft button down collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Lockstitch button holes and buttons.
- Genuine unbreakable urea buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in Portugal.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.