The Moto Utility Shirt in Charcoal & Rust Plaid
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 02/22 – 03/14
Rugged construction and pragmatic design set our Moto Utility Shirt apart from the rest of the pack. You’ll be grateful for the 10-oz organic cotton and the resilient double needle chain stitching next time you’re out there really putting your back into it. No matter the task at hand, you might as well look good doing it.
Weighing in at a solid 10oz, this sustainable, 100% organic cotton flannel makes the Moto Utility Shirt perfect as both an overshirt or a mid-layer — it’s robust but won’t slow you down. The striking charcoal/rust plaid pattern is accented by a slew of subtle but significant details, like a handy chest pocket and matching cat’s eyes buttons.
- 10-oz.100% Organic Cotton flannel.
- Two chest pockets.
- Double-needle chain stitch construction.
- Our signature California collar.
- Cats eye buttons.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.