The California in Watermelon Madras$88
This colorful edition of our California was designed to serve as the perfect summer shirt, and it was constructed to survive the season for years to come. Slated to ship at the start of summer—right when you’ll really need it—featuring all of the attention to detail you’ve come to expect in a whimsical watermelon plaid. Here’s to looking your best no matter how hot it gets.
We went deep into the Taylor Stitch archive for inspiration when we developed this beautiful, one-of-a-kind madras pattern. It’s made with a lightweight organic cotton, which offers the same benefits that makes traditional cotton the most widely used fiber in the world—without taking such a heavy toll on the environment. We’re always moving forward, but we’ll never forget where we came from.
Lighter than our average shirt to keep you cool.
- 4-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Fabric custom developed based on TS Archive.
- Features our signature California collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Natural buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.