The Camp Short in Slub Chambray$39
Throw them on and go. This update to our Camp Shorts looks great, feels great, and will wash and wear down to an unexpected softness. The best part? These will still be your favorite shorts in 10 years time. Doesn't hurt they're good for the environment too.
The cotton used in the Camp Short has been repurposed from two sources. One: the excess cloth from the cutting rooms of neighboring factories are pulped and re-spun into usable fibers. Two: post-consumer cotton is diverted through a special refinement process and turned into usable raw materials. The result is a beautiful, sturdy fabric that impacts our planet less by limiting overall water use and CO2 emissions.
- 8-oz 50% Recycled Cotton / 50% BCI certified and Cotton Lead certified cotton.
- This fabric contains a mix of cotton upcycled cotton excess from the factory cutting rooms and post-industrial recycled raw cotton, custom developed in Guatemala.
- Light rinse for a soft feel.
- Two front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Stitched down front pocket bags.
- Two back patch pockets with button through flaps.
- Dark horn unbreakable urea buttons.
- YKK antique brass zippers.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in Guatemala.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.