The Short Sleeve Hawthorne in Navy Floral$79
The first of its kind from Taylor Stitch but certainly not the last, we finally designed a shirt with a camp collar. Intended to be worn open and untucked—the simple front placket and Japanese inspired floral print are the perfect companions for this reimagined easy-wearing summer-weight classic.
At only 5 oz. this custom developed 100% organic cotton fabric is the perfect companion for when the mercury rises. While traditional cotton uses 25 percent of the world's pesticides, our organic cotton doesn't use a drop. A better shirt, responsibly built for the long haul.
- 5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Camp collar (no collarstand) meant to be worn open.
- Clean front placket.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Lockstitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.