The California in Charcoal Jacquard$69
How many dots are there? From afar the detail of the dots is lost in the intriguing texture and refined silhouette, but upon closer inspection the true story of this shirt comes to life. There's more than meets the eye in this fan-favorite version of our California Shirt. We're so enamored with the jacquard weave that we are offering it in two brand new colors.
This custom developed fabric showcases the incredibly intricate nature of a true jacquard weave. In fact, Jacquard looms, designed in 1801, have been identified by IBM as one of the earliest forms of "computer programming." While traditional cotton uses 25% of the world's pesticides, our organic cotton doesn't use a drop. A better shirt, responsibly built for the long haul.
- 5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Custom milled for Taylor Stitch.
- Signature soft, casual California collar.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Stays tucked and looks great untucked.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Single chest pocket.
- Natural buttons.
- Locked stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.