The Western Shirt in Indigo Stripe$125
It’s impossible not to make a strong impression with The Western Shirt. Vintage-inspired details like angled chest pockets and contrast YKK snaps may summon images of smouldering sunsets over dusty trails, but thanks to a sophisticated cut and 100% organic materials, this is more than a run-of-the-mill nostalgia trip. You’ve gotta ask yourself one question… stripes or solid?
This gorgeous, lightweight organic cotton is naturally breathable and has been rinsed for a soft, well-worn feel right out of the box. The indigo stripes will fade beautifully with each wash and wear, steadily adding nuance to an already arresting garment. Bar-tack reinforcements throughout add some extra visual flourish—and ensure that The Western Shirt will be ready to ride for the long haul.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 6-oz. 100% Organic Cotton
- Indigo fades beautifully over time.
- Light rinse for a soft feel.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets, inspired by our favorite vintage western shirts.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Double snap cuffs.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of the pocket flap, top pocket corners, and side gusset.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with an antique brass setting.
- Double-needle chainstitch fell at side seam and single needle French fell at arm-hole.
- Tonal stitching.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.