The Hutton Shirt in Indigo$99
The pièce de résistance of the Siskiyou Collection is a classic Western Shirt. We started with durable denim, washed it to softness, and stitched it up into a tailored top that'll go with jeans like Butch goes with Cassidy.
The 5-oz. combed European variety of everyone’s favorite fabric that we selected for the Hutton shirt just happens to be one of the richest hues of indigo we’ve ever encountered. While soft in appearance, don't let looks deceive; it's tough as nails.
- 5-oz. Long Staple, Combed European Denim.
- Mid-weight, breathable cotton, in a rich, indigo hue.
- French seam construction.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with antique brass setting.
- Two flap chest pockets.
- Pointed Western back yoke.
- Relaxed but tailored fit. Size up for a borrowed from the boys vibe
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Model is 5'7" and wearing a Small.
- Proudly handmade in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.