The Hutton Shirt in Indigo
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 02/6 – 02/10
The pièce de résistance of the Siskiyou Collection is a classic Western Shirt. We started with durable denim, washed it to softness, and stitched it up into a tailored top that'll go with jeans like Butch goes with Cassidy.
The 5-oz. combed European variety of everyone’s favorite fabric that we selected for the Hutton shirt just happens to be one of the richest hues of indigo we’ve ever encountered. While soft in appearance, don't let looks deceive; it's tough as nails.
- 5-oz. Long Staple, Combed European Denim.
- Mid-weight, breathable cotton, in a rich, indigo hue.
- French seam construction.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with antique brass setting.
- Two flap chest pockets.
- Pointed Western back yoke.
- Relaxed but tailored fit. Size up for a borrowed from the boys vibe
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Model is 5'7" and wearing a Small.
- Proudly handmade in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.