The Telegraph Jacket
in Olive Wool
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 10/31 – 11/4
Hand-tailored in Portugal by a fourth-generation family business, this suit is built to travel the world over. A durable, deconstructed jacket with a touch of stretch. Dress up without being held down.
15-oz. Wool / Poly Melange
This 15-oz. wool melange delivers the character and texture of a vintage wool garment, but is milled with a touch of stretch for comfort and mobility.
- 15-oz. 80% Wool, 18% Poly, 2% Stretch.
- Tailored, casual fit with high armhole and modern jacket length.
- Relaxed, deconstructed 2 button jacket.
- Italian milled wool with a touch of stretch.
- Half-lined back with lightweight chambray.
- Chambray-wrapped seams on inside placket, hem & center back vent.
- 2 ½" notch lapel.
- Patch pockets.
- 2 interior welt pockets perfect for a cell phone.
- Hemmed cuff for easy tailoring.
- Japanese urea tortoise shell buttons.
- Dry clean only.
- Hand tailored in Portugal.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.