The Telegraph Jacket
Hand-tailored in Portugal at a masterful fourth-generation family business, this suit is built to travel the world over. A durable, deconstructed jacket with a touch of stretch that will dress you up but never hold you down.
Italian Milled Wool/Linen, Chambray Lining
A super textured wool and linen chambray with just a touch of stretch for commuting, traveling and obviously, slaying the dance floor.
- Italian Milled Blend of 42% Tropical Wool, 40% Linen, 16% Cotton and 2% Lycra.
- Tailored, casual fit with high armhole and modern jacket length.
- Relaxed, deconstructed 2 button jacket.
- Italian milled wool/linen chambray with a touch of stretch.
- Half-lined back with lightweight chambray.
- Chambray-wrapped seams on inside placket, hem & center back vent.
- 2.5" notch lapel.
- Functioning top button closure at neck.
- Patch pockets.
- 2 interior welt pockets perfect for a cell phone.
- Hemmed cuff for easy tailoring.
- Japanese urea tortoise shell buttons.
- Dry clean only.
- Hand tailored in Portugal.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.