The Studio Shirt
in Charcoal Everyday Chambray
With all the makings of an essential wardrobe staple, the Studio Shirt might make you throw all your other chambray shirts out the window. With meticulous attention to fit and subtle detailing, we cut no corners for this cornerstone women’s piece. Made to last, the single needle construction will add beauty to the garment with every wash and wear.
7-oz. Japanese Chambray
Texture and heft. Highs and lows. The chambray of yore. We purchased this fabric from a Japanese mill that uses vintage narrow looms once owned by the classic American fabric mills.
- 7-oz. Japanese chambray.
- Signature soft, casual California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Stays tucked & looks great untucked.
- Single needle construction.
- Dual button-through chest pockets.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Genuine unbreakable Japanese urea cat’s eye buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Pre shrunk & washed for drape & softness.
- Proudly handmade in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.