The Sherpa Jacket in Navy$148
Edition Archive. No longer available for purchase.
A custom natural un-dyed wool blanket lining under a naturally beeswaxed canvas—Halley Stevensons has been waxing fabrics since 1864—this weatherproof winter jacket will take you right through April. Dare we say it's the perfect jacket—well, I guess we just said it.
8-oz. 100% cotton Halley Stevensons Beeswaxed Cotton.
Once again we've turned to the best in the business to create our latest waxed jacket, working with our friends at Halley Stevensons to raise the bar with this stunning custom beeswaxed canvas. Weatherproof and resilient: Maintain it and waxed canvas will outlast its more "technical" counterparts.
22-oz. 85% Wool, 15% Nylon, Custom Developed Blanket Lining.
To push this jacket over the top with comfort and performance, we've developed a custom blanket lining inside the entire jacket. With a pattern designed in-house and realized using only natural un-dyed wool, the liner adds a layer of warmth while working to pull moisture away from the wearer.
- 8-oz. 100% cotton Halley Stevensons Beeswaxed canvas.
- Custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproof fabrics since 1864.
- 22-oz. 85% wool, 15% nylon, custom developed blanket stripe liner.
- Blanket liner utilizes the natural shades of un-dyed wool to create the stripes.
- Fully Lined.
- Water and wind repellent.
- Two patch pockets at the chest.
- Two lower hand warmer pockets with flap.
- Pockets lined in wool blanket stripe.
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-closure.
- Custom TS antique brass YKK snaps.
- YKK antique brass 2-way zipper.
- Three piece draw string hood to allow for ease of movement.
- Natural leather cord stoppers and zipper pulls.
- Fits true to size.
- Spot clean only.
- Proudly Handmade in California.