The Rover Jacket
in Olive Plaid Waxed Wool
This product is temporarily out of stock. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Our indispensable foul weather jacket now in an olive plaid waxed wool. An exacting fit with an inviting surprise on the inside. We’ve lined the body in moleskin to keep your core warm, but have left the sleeves unlined to enable mobility. Proudly handmade in California. Limited to just 90 pieces.
13-oz. British Millerain Waxed Lambswool
British Millerain is the grand daddy of waxed fabrics. Since 1922 they have been manufacturing the highest quality waterproof cloths in the lovely, damp town of Whitworth, Lancashire. Garments constructed from their fabric have served the Queen, Royal Army and country gents alike for decades.
10-oz. British Cotton Moleskin
Moleskin is woven and sheared to create a feel and appearance that is similar to felt or chamois. It’s softness, durability, wind-repellence will provide a rich warmth that keeps the elements at bay.
- Limited to 90 pieces.
- Fits true to size.
- 13-oz. British Millerain waxed lambswool.
- Water and wind repellent.
- 10-oz. British cotton moleskin body lining.
- Pattern matched plaid.
- Moleskin lined collar stand, collar, inside cuffs, under pocket flaps.
- Antique brass armpit grommet vents.
- 3 gusseted snap-closure pockets (chest pocket fits iPhone 6).
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-closure.
- Antique brass YKK 2 way zipper w/leather pulls.
- Custom antique brass YKK snaps.
- Signature zig-zag reinforcement stitch on back of collar.
- Spot clean only.
- Handmade in California.