The Ranch Boot in Whiskey Eagle$348
Laces—who needs them? Stay a step ahead of the rest with the Ranch Boot, the latest addition to the Taylor Stitch footwear family. Slip them on and kick start the day. Fully resoleable Goodyear welt construction gives you Alden-level quality at a fraction of the price. The buttery sheepskin lining and foam insole give them slipper-like comfort right out of the box.
It may look dressy, but this gorgeous 4-oz leather doesn’t mind getting down to work when the occasion calls for it. It features a beautiful “pull up” (color migration when the leather is stretched), which means it’ll develop a tremendous amount of character after only a handful of wears. At the office or in the field, Whiskey Eagle soars above more one-dimensional leathers.
- 4-oz. Whiskey Eagle leather.
- Soft natural pigskin lining.
- All boots are made in width D.
- Handmade in León, México the shoe making capital of the world.
- Leather features beautiful ""pull up"" that will age gracefully over time.
- Heavy duty elastic at ankle.
- Front and rear pull tabs.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Vibram inset mini lug sole.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather and foam insole.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- No break-in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in Mexico.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.