The Peyton Henley in Noir Merino$98
Made from Merino wool, the Peyton Henley is for the weekend retreat, layering up on a crisp morning and cozying up to the fire. Nature took care of the fabric, we just made it look great.
Merino wool naturally regulates body temperature in both warm and cold conditions, stretches to fit like a glove, and even resists odor. Nature might have already crafted the perfect technical fabric.
- 6-oz. 19.5 Micron 100% Merino wool.
- Three button, half placket front.
- Curved shirttail hemline.
- Unbreakable Japanese urea buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole, meant to be worn as base layer.
- Size up for a looser fit.
- Warm gentle machine wash with wool detergent, hang dry. Or tumble dry, no heat.
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small.
- Proudly Made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.