The Ojai Jacket in Washed Charcoal$188
Our much-lauded take of the iconic French workwear jacket is back in a handsome new washed charcoal finish. All of the obsessively curated details of the original are back, including versatile dual-entry front patch pockets and rarely-seen ring-back buttons. The washed finish gives this a lived-in feel from the first wear to the fiftieth, The Ojai remains in a class of its own.
When we sourced sateen for the original Ojai, we were especially taken with the way it aged. After a few wears, its subtle sheen gave way to tremendous nuance in both texture and color. In the interest of putting an already stellar garment's best foot forward, we've given the latest Ojai a gently washed finish. It's lightweight enough to be worn under something heavier, but don't be surprised if you prefer to show it off.
Best as a spring/summer jacket or a great layering piece.
- 7.5-oz. 100% Cotton.
- Sateen fabric ages beautifully over time.
- Lightly rinsed for a soft, lived in feel.
- Black ring back buttons with brass pin and rings.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double needle stitching throughout.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.