The Moto Boot in Whiskey Eagle$348
Like everything we put our blood, sweat, and tears into, The Moto Boot has been built for the long haul. Across the toughest terrains, under the harshest circumstances, we’ve put these boots through the wringer in just about every trial imaginable and we have yet to find their breaking point. Our prediction: you won’t either.
It may look dressy, but this gorgeous 4-oz leather doesn’t mind getting down to work when the occasion calls for it. It features a beautiful “pull up” (color migration when the leather is stretched), which means it’ll develop a tremendous amount of character after only a handful of wears. At the office or in the field, Whiskey Eagle soars above more one-dimensional leathers.
- 4-oz. Whiskey Eagle leather.
- Soft natural pigskin lining.
- All boots are made in width D.
- Handmade in León, México the shoe making capital of the world.
- Leather features beautiful ""pull up"" that will age gracefully over time.
- True double layer cap toe construction.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Vibram inset mini lug sole.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather and foam insole.
- 6 antique brass eyelets with two antique brass speed hooks.
- Fully lined with natural leather.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- Waxed Cotton laces.
- No break in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in Mexico.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.