The Moto Boot in Weatherproof Snuff Suede$348
A sleek cap-toe boot cut from sturdy snuff suede, mounted on a Goodyear-welted Vibram® sole. Handmade in León, Mexico, our Moto Boot boasts total durability and an effortless break-in, with a rugged double-leather cap toe. We opted for a contrast natural welt (the light strip of leather just north of the sole) which draws the eye from the cap-toe, through the exposed eyelets and up the leg: the result is a classic Moto Boot that makes you look taller off the bike.
This boot is cut from a lightweight, water-resistant snuff suede leather tanned for softness and flexibility right out of the box—no break-in required. Built using the same triple-needle lockstitch construction you’ll find on better overalls and chore coats, it’s fully lined in leather for a snug, comfortable fit. The Moto is mounted on a Goodyear welted sole, with a storm-welt construction that keeps out water. They’re easily re-soled, and the thin Vibram® lug offers comfort in every step.
- 4-oz. Snuff waterproof suede.
- All boots are made in width D
- Handmade in time in León, Mexico the shoe making capital of the world.
- True double layer cap toe construction.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Rugged Vibram sole.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather insole.
- 6 antique brass eyelets with two antique brass speed hooks.
- Fully lined with natural leather.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- Waxed Cotton laces.
- No break in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in Mexico.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.