The Moto Boot in Weatherproof Snuff Suede$348
This product is temporarily out of stock. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Like everything we put our blood, sweat, and tears into, The Moto Boot has been built for the long haul. Across the toughest terrains, under the harshest circumstances, we’ve put these boots through the wringer in just about every trial imaginable and we have yet to find their breaking point. Our prediction: you won’t either.
Even the most treacherous conditions are no match for The Moto Boot, thanks to its waterproofed 4-oz Snuff suede and Goodyear storm welt construction. Handmade in León, Mexico, widely known as the shoemaking capital of the world, these boots are rugged and, crucially, resoleable (should you ever wear through their hardy Vibram soles).
- 4-oz. Snuff waterproof suede.
- All boots are made in width D
- Handmade in time in León, Mexico the shoe making capital of the world.
- True double layer cap toe construction.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Rugged Vibram sole.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather insole.
- 6 antique brass eyelets with two antique brass speed hooks.
- Fully lined with natural leather.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- Waxed Cotton laces.
- No break in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in Mexico.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.