The Merino Henley
For the entirety of our 250-mile trip, the Henley was like a second skin. An ideal base layer, and sufficient as a standalone once we worked up a sweat, this Merino wool wonder even managed to keep us from smelling like we’d skirted civilization for a weekend.
Merino wool naturally regulates body temperature in both warm and cold conditions, stretches to fit like a glove, and even resists odor. Nature might have already crafted the perfect technical fabric.
- 6-oz. 19.5 Micron 100% Merino wool.
- Three button, half placket front.
- Unbreakable Japanese urea cats eye buttons
- Tailored fit and high armhole, meant to be worn as base layer.
- Warm gentle machine wash with wool detergent, hang dry. Or tumble dry, no heat.
- Proudly Made in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.