The Mechanic in Washed Charcoal Herringbone$98
Always presentable, never unprepared, the Mechanic is an understated shirt that isn’t afraid of a little elbow grease.
Still cut from a resilient cloth, but we’ve lightened things up with a versatile and smart-looking herringbone finish with charcoal undertones. It can take a licking, and look slick while ticking.
- 9-oz. 100% cotton washed herringbone.
- Our signature California collar.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Rounded pocket and cuffs.
- Powder coated aluminum buttons.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in the California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.