The Mark Boot
in Peanut Oiled Rough Out
A classic cap toe boot that is forever in style and forever at your service. Just add miles.
Peanut Rough Out Leather
A peanut brown rough out leather with a velvet-like finish that will look and wear beautifully for years to come.
- All boots are made in width D. For B, E, and EEE widths, please contact us with your width request.
- Handmade in Maine by Rancourt & Co.
- Peanut Oiled Rough Out Leather.
- 8" boot with resoleable Blake welt construction.
- Vibram 430 inset mini lug sole with added storm welt.
- Cap Toe.
- Natural leather mid-sole.
- Nylon Taslan Laces.
- 6 antique brass eyelets with two antique brass speed hooks.
- Built on the 115 last. Same as our Knox & Moto Boot.
- This last runs long. Ordering a half size down is suggested.
- No break in period.
- If you have wide or narrow feet please email us and we'll accommodate you.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.