The Mark Boot in Flint Oiled Nubuck$450
A classic cap toe boot that is forever in style and forever at your service. Just add miles.
Flint Oiled Nubuck Leather
Durable, water-resistant, and handsome. This top-grain cattle leather has been sanded to splendor.
- All boots are made in width D. For B, E, and EEE widths, please contact us with your width request.
- Handmade in Maine by Rancourt & Co.
- Flint Oiled Nubuck Leather.
- 8" boot with resoleable Blake welt construction.
- Vibram 430 inset mini lug sole with added storm welt.
- Cap Toe.
- Natural leather mid-sole.
- Nylon Taslan Laces.
- 6 antique nickel eyelets with two antique nickel speed hooks.
- Built on the 115 last. Same as our Knox & Moto Boot.
- This last runs long. Ordering a half size down is suggested.
- No break in period.
- If you have wide or narrow feet please email us and we'll accommodate you.