The Mark Boot in Flint Oiled Nubuck$450
A classic cap toe boot that is forever in style and forever at your service. Just add miles.
Flint Oiled Nubuck Leather
Durable, water-resistant, and handsome. This top-grain cattle leather has been sanded to splendor.
- All boots are made in width D. For B, E, and EEE widths, please contact us with your width request.
- Handmade in Maine by Rancourt & Co.
- Flint Oiled Nubuck Leather.
- 8" boot with resoleable Blake welt construction.
- Vibram 430 inset mini lug sole with added storm welt.
- Cap Toe.
- Natural leather mid-sole.
- Nylon Taslan Laces.
- 6 antique nickel eyelets with two antique nickel speed hooks.
- Built on the 115 last. Same as our Knox & Moto Boot.
- This last runs long. Ordering a half size down is suggested.
- No break in period.
- If you have wide or narrow feet please email us and we'll accommodate you.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.