The Maritime Shirt Jacket
in Moss Donegal Wool
EDITION ARCHIVE — no longer available for purchase
It’s as much shell as it is layer. It’s significantly heavier than even it’s finest vintage counterpart. It’s so well cut and handsome it can be worn in place of a sweater or sport coat.
19-oz. Italian Milled Boiled Lambswool
This donegal flecked fabric is a tribute to haberdashers who outfitted gentlemen for extreme expeditions. Boiling the lambswool shrinks the fabric without the use of chemicals. The result is a tighter and more dense wool that is free of itch and serves as more of a shelter than a layer.
- 19-oz. Italian boiled lambswool.
- Signature California collar.
- Unbreakable charcoal Japanese urea cat's eye buttons.
- Dual oversized flap chest pockets.
- Tailored fit & trim sleeve.
- Single button shirt cuff.
- Dry clean only.
- Proudly made in Portugal.