in Natural Shell Cordovan
The most classic of brogues, these beauties are truly an investment piece that will never go out of style.
Horween Natural Shell Cordovan
Shell Cordovan is cherished for its beauty and durability. No one's been tanning it longer in U.S. than the good folks at Horween in Chicago.
- Handmade in Maine by Rancourt & Co.
- Natural Shell Cordovan.
- Leather sole with added storm welt.
- Blake welt construction.
- Fully lined.
- Natural leather mid-sole.
- Rubber heel.
- Waxed laces.
- Hidden eyelets
- Built on the 115 last. Same as our Knox boot.
- This last runs long. Ordering a half size down is suggested.
- No break in period.
- If you have wide or narrow feet please email us and we'll accommodate you with B, E, EE widths.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.