The Katherine in Ivory Silk Cotton$79
We like this relaxed fitting piece a little undone. Roll up the sleeves, tuck in the front ever so slightly and let the back hang loose. This California cool works well on both coasts, and everywhere in between.
81% Cotton, 17% Rayon, 2% Silk.
With its interesting texture and airy breathability, consider this a little vacation from your familiar white button-down.
- Japanese 81% cotton, 17% rayon, 2% silk blend.
- Lightweight yarn dyed broadcloth.
- Light & breathable fabric for summer weather.
- Relaxed but tailored fit.
- French Seam construction.
- Japanese urea buttons.
- Machine wash cold, hang dry.
- Proudly handmade in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.