The Hiker in Chocolate Weatherproof Suede$298
A boot for your next escape, and the one after that, and the next one too. Our take on a hiking boot, we've designed the shoe to be light and fast while holding true to our idea that products should be built for the long haul. Durable and resoleable, the Hiker is ready to take you just about anywhere.
Responsibly-sourced waterproof suede, a Vibram sole, a Goodyear Storm Welt, and a boot that's 100% resoleable—it certainly isn't the easiest way to make footwear but, like with all our products, we're not interested in easy. So if you're in the market for a pair of boots that can take you from graduation to retirement look no further.
- 4-oz. Chocolate waterproof suede.
- A rugged hiking boot built to be lightweight and comfortable from the first wear.
- Gusseted tongue construction.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Features Vibram Mulaz outsole.
- Deerhide padded collar around the ankle.
- Padded tongue.
- Fully lined leather insole.
- Foam padding beneath leather insole for instant comfort and no break-in.
- Antique brass D-ring metal eyelets and top hook eyelet.
- TPU shank to increase durability and reduce weight.
- Waxed cotton laces.
- Weight (Size 9): 2 lbs 7 oz.
- Made in Mexico.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.