The Cause & Effect Belt
in Painted Indigo
This product is temporarily out of stock. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Each Cause and Effect Belt is handmade by Billy Moore, a friend of our brand for more than five years. He’s a moonshine swigging’ southerner from Asheville, North Carolina. He’s coated each belt in indigo that will slowly fade.
Vegetable-tanned 10-oz. Belgian leather
Billy has twice stained the leather to achieve a rich, inky indigo color. Each belt is paired with a hand-forged copper buckle.
- 1 1/4” strap.
- 10-oz. Belgian vegetable tanned leather.
- Hand stained twice for deep saturation.
- Each copper buckle is hand-forged by Billy.
- Each belt is hand stitched & signed.
- Hand cut and beveled edges.
- Handmade in Asheville, North Carolina.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.