The Cap Toe Moto Boot
in Black Steerhide
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 01/9 – 01/13
We thought our Crowe-led excursion would test the limits of the Moto Boot, and we weren't wrong. Between shifting gears and scrambling over trails, these boots took a beating. But our feet made it out unscathed. Meet the first release from our own in house footwear line — built to walk the walk no matter the terrain.
What's inside ensures superior comfort and fit that only improves with wear. What's outside will age beautifully via unique patina that'll tell countless tales. And what's underneath won't slip up when the going gets rough.
- Order your true boot size, or half size up from Rancourt 115 last (our Knox & Moto Boot) & Alden Trubalance last. Order same size as Danner.
- Full-grain steerhide upper.
- Fully lined with natural vegetable-tanned leather.
- Resoleable good year welted construction.
- Full storm welt construction.
- Natural leather mid sole.
- True cap toe.
- 6.5" height.
- Vibram commando lug sole.
- Waxed cotton laces and additional pair of waxed leather laces included.
- 6 antique brass eyelets with two antique brass speed hooks.
- Handmade one pair at a time in Leon, Mexico the shoe making capital of the world.
- Fair trade labor.
- Width E can be custom ordered but is non-returnable. Please contact us upon placing your order for this request.
- No break in period.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.