The Camp Pant in Dark Olive Tuff Duck$98 Pre-Sale
The subdued ruggedness of The Camp Pant means it’s no more conspicuous in the boardroom than out in the field, and now this staple is back in a proprietary hemp blend that’s both responsibly made and incredibly resilient. With a rinsed finish and just a touch of stretch, these feel well-worn before you’ve had a chance to put them through the gauntlet they were built to withstand.
Tuff Duck is the culmination of everything we’ve learned since we started making workwear. After spending nearly a decade refining our silhouettes, we present the hardest-wearing and hardest-working fabric we’ve ever made. Compared to cotton, hemp is much stronger, more abrasion-resistant, and dramatically better for the environment. We made no sacrifice on comfort and mobility—these pants will soften with wear, are breathable, and will move with you.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- Custom developed specially for Taylor Stitch.
- Light stone wash for broken in feel.
- Same beloved fit as our Chore Pant.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Custom San Francisco map print pocketing.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- 36" inseam.
- Made in China.
1% of all sales will be donated to our friends at the Golden Gate National Park Conservancy and their mission to build a community dedicated to conserving the parks for the future.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.