in Ash & Navy Stripe
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 11/21 – 11/25
The California - true to the state from whence it’s named - keeps things casual. But the stripes - an homage to classic sailing aesthetic - lend this butter soft brushed button up a nautical vibe.
7-oz. Brushed Nautical Stripe Cotton
Our play on the timeless Breton nautical shirt is forged from a custom-developed, softly brushed material that lends itself to everyday fall wear. Another custom fabric developed for our Maritime collection.
- 7-oz. 100% Cotton
- Light brush on both sides of fabric.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Two flap front pocket with pen sleeve.
- Our signature California collar.
- Unbreakable Japanese Urea buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and button holes
- Slim fit and high armhole..
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly Made in Portugal.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.