The Bomber Jacket in Rust$168
This lightweight and weather-ready jacket is designed to go everywhere and is our take on the classic sailing Bomber. Constructed with custom fabric from the world's best waxed cotton supplier, the Bomber provides a wind and water barrier for when the clouds roll in, or the prevailing winds start to blow.
Halley Stevenson is the oldest provider of waxed fabrics in the U.K. having made them since 1864. This 8-oz. proprietary dry waxed fabric is ready for the elements but light enough for when the weather starts to warm up.
- 8-oz. dry waxed canvas.
- Fabric developed by Halley Stevenson, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproof fabrics since 1864.
- Antique brass YKK 2-way separating zipper.
- Storm flap with custom antique brass YKK snaps.
- Two front welt hand warmer pockets.
- Adjustable cuffs with snap closure.
- Spot clean only.
- Proudly Made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.