The Bomber Jacket in Navy Dry Wax$148 Pre-Sale
- Workshop ends:
- 336% Funded
Against all odds, the bomber jacket transcended its military origins and has managed to persist through more than half a century’s worth of evolving tastes. In tribute to the indelible mark this garment has made on our collective sense of style, we’ve put our own spin on it with some help from our friends at Halley Stevensons, who lent their weatherproofing prowess to the project. It may not be blonde, but it looks as good as any bombshell we’ve ever seen.
Fans of our past collaborations with Halley Stevensons know what to expect here: a unique and highly functional weather-proofed garment that keeps you dry, cozy, and looking sharp. This custom-developed 9-oz dry waxed organic cotton is sturdy but not bulky, so you can wear this as a shell even on warmer days, or layer as necessary when the temperature drops. Rounding out the fantastic fabric are YKK antique brass snaps and two-way zipper, hand-warming pockets and our signature SF map print pocketing.
- 9-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproofed fabrics since 1864.
- Antique brass YKK 2-way separating zipper.
- Storm flap with custom TS antique brass YKK snaps.
- Two front welt hand warmer pockets.
- Custom SF map print pocketing, made with 100% Organic Cotton.
- Adjustable cuffs with snap closure.
- Spot clean only.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.