The Winslow Parka in Slate Wax Canvas$238 Pre-Sale
- Workshop ends:
- 154% Funded
The Winslow Parka returns in an understated Slate colorway that showcases the style’s signature beeswaxed finish. This ain’t your grandpappy’s raincoat, but like the garments that inspired it, we built it to survive through generations of wear. Make sure to take it on an adventure or two before you hand it down so your own kids—and grandkids—will have some good stories to go along with their heirlooms.
The rugged organic cotton canvas has been weatherproofed the old-fashioned way—with beeswax—giving it not only a unique appearance but an amazing resistance to the elements. Matched with a custom-developed blanket liner, it'll keep you warm when the temps drop below 0.
You won’t get cold. Guaranteed.
- 8-oz. 100% Organic Cotton Halley Stevensons Beeswaxed canvas.
- Custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproof fabrics since 1864.
- 14-oz. 60% Wool, 40% Nylon, custom developed blanket stripe liner.
- Acetate sleeve lining with poly fill, for ease of getting jacket on and off.
- Water and wind repellent.
- Two patch pockets at the chest.
- Two lower hand warmer pockets with flap.
- Pockets lined in wool blanket stripe.
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-closure.
- Custom TS antique brass snaps.
- YKK antique brass two-way zipper.
- Three piece drawstring hood to allow for ease of movement.
- Natural leather cord stoppers and zipper pulls.
- Fits true to size.
- Spot clean only.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.