The Trail Short in Midnight Slub$68 Pre-Sale
- Workshop ends:
- 316% Funded
Whether you live in a noisy urban center or far outside of city limits, distractions seem to crop up everywhere these days. We built the Trail Short to accompany you on such journeys, whether they’re brief jaunts or all-day affairs. Comfort and utility are at the forefront here, so you can throw these on, take a deep breath, and find out where the trail ends.
This special, responsible blend of upcycled denim with upcycled and virgin cotton fibers offers exceptional strength and fantastic texture. We’ve also rinsed it for softness, making the Trail Short comfortable and resilient enough to wear even on rigorous, multi-day excursions.
Sturdy daily drivers.
- 10-oz. 77% upcycled denim, 12% upcycled cotton, 11% virgin cotton.
- This fabric contains a mix of cotton upcycled cotton excess from the factory cutting rooms and post-industrial recycled raw cotton, developed in Guatemala.
- Light rinse for a soft feel.
- Two front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Stitched down front pocket bags.
- Two back patch pockets with button through flaps.
- Dark horn unbreakable urea buttons.
- YKK antique brass zippers.
- 8" Inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in Guatemala.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.